This is the new leader in affordable metal detector technology, the Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector. This upgraded package comes with the Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones and a Coil Cover for the Viper Multi-Flex Search Coil.
Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector includes Multi-Flex™ multi-frequency technology, giving its users the flexibility to select powerful single detecting frequencies or simultaneous multi-frequency options. Moore described that these frequency options allow Apex users to adapt their detector to various ground mineralization conditions and to enhance detection of preferred metallic treasures. He also pointed out that Apex, compared to its competition, is the only detector now with such a range of frequency options offered at an MSRP of less than $500.
Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector offers advanced features such as a high-resolution ground balance option to help the detector adapt to challenging soil conditions ranging from saltwater to highly mineralized soil. Simple, intuitive menu controls allow the operator to easily adjust: overall target volume; volume of undesired iron objects; detector sensitivity; search modes; target notch discrimination; and minor frequency adjustments to eliminate any electrical interference.
Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector includes built-in Z-Lynk™ wireless technology (up to six times faster than Bluetooth® speed), allowing the operator to enjoy the freedom of utilizing headphones not connected to the detector with a wire.
Other Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector key features include: a backlight to allow the user to read LCD controls in low light; a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery source; six search modes to select from; a five-tone audible target identification system, coupled with large Digital Target ID numbers on the Apex LCD; and a new 6” x 11” DD-configuration Viper search coil.
The Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector has a rainproof control box, while its lower shaft and search coil are fully submersible. It ships with a mini-USB charging cable for the internal battery, as well as a Viper search coil cover to prevent scratching of the coil’s lower surface.
- Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt – camouflage metal detector finds bag with adjustable waist belt.
- Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories – black padded all-purpose carry bag to protect your metal detector and accessories.
- Serious Detecting Camo Cap for Metal Detecting – camouflage metal detecting hat with Serious Detecting logo.
- Quest Diamond Digger Tool Left Side Serrated Edge with Sheath – metal detector digging tool with serrated edge and sheath.
Factory Included Items:
- ACE Apex Metal Detector
- MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones
- Viper Coil Cover
- Mini-USB Charging Cable
- Complete Flexibility – Choose from powerful single frequencies or select a simultaneous multi-frequency mode to achieve excellent detection on all targets in all soils or sands.
- 8 Channels per Frequency – 8 independent frequency shifts for each single and multi-frequency – 48 different frequency settings.
- Six Detection Modes + Pinpoint – Zero, Coins, US Coins, Jewelry, Relics, and Custom.
- Backlit LCD – For night searches.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to approximately 15 hours of use, depending on the setting.
- High-resolution Ground Balance – 175 points of ground balance resolution, ranging from ferrous ground to saltwater.
- Built-in Z-lynk Wireless – Hunt without the cords – exclusive Garrett Z-Lynk wireless is up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Iron Audio – Garrett’s unique feature helps to ID complex iron objects, such as bottle caps.
- Large Target ID Numbers
- High-Resolution Notch Discrimination – Twenty pixels of Notch Discrimination, including eight pixels of Iron
- Iron Volume – Allows the user to decrease the volume of iron targets without decreasing the volume of non-ferrous targets.
- Light Weight – Well-Balanced and only 2.5 lbs.