Fisher F75 Ltd Bundle with Two Coils and Covers Back Pack Pouch Cap Battery Kit
Fisher F75 Metal Detector with 11″ DD Waterproof Search Coil, 5″ DD Waterproof Search Coil, Coil Covers, Camo Back Pack, Camo Recovery Pouch, Camo Hat, Battery Recharge Kit, and a Five-Year Warranty.
The F75 features Improved Target Separation, Adjustable Audio Pitch, Double-Filter Discrimination Modes, Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing, Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout, and Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB Ground Balance.
This lightweight detector is the most versatile high performance detector ever made! It is the industry’s premier relic hunting and ultimate multi-purpose metal detector. Ideal for Coin Shooting, Relic Hunting, Beach Hunting and Gold Prospecting.
Only 1 left in stock
SKU: F75LTDBUNDLE Categories: All Purpose Metal Detectors, Relic Metal Detectors, Fisher F75LTD GTIN: 092145502471 Brand: Fisher Research Labs
New Leading-Edge Technology!
These new features make the F75 more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
- 11″ DD Waterproof Search Coil
- 11″ DD Coil Cover
- 5″ DD Coil Cover
- 5″ DD Waterproof Search Coil
- Camo Back Pack
- Camo Recovery Pouch
- Camo Cap
- Battery Recharge Kit
- 5 Year Warranty
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone®: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number – Serialization now stored electronically
- Fisher F75 Ltd with Boost and Cache Processes.
- The most versatile high performance detector ever made! It is the industry’s premier relic hunting and ultimate multi-purpose metal detector.
- Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
- Lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors; Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB Ground Balance
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost – Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
- 11” DD and 5” DD Waterproof Search Coils included
- Coin Shooting
- Relic Hunting
- Beach Hunting
- Gold Prospecting
- Operating Frequency: 13 kHz
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 10 9 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
- Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) 40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) 4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
- Discrimination Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
- ID Ground Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline batteries Estimated 80 hours with nickel hydroxide batteries Estimated 65 hours with lithium iron disulfide batteries
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing
|Metal Detector Type|