Improved design to be strong, effective, and lightweight. Made out of titanium this scoop is designed to be effective on the beach, underwater, and surf. It’s adaptable to going through coarse and dry sand, pebbles, and other rough areas. It is also excellent for a tough job in the water with extreme ground conditions: clay and silt, clogged sand with shells and stones, etc. The holes are cut with a laser machine into 5mm, 7mm, and 9mm apart to be designed to find small ancient coins and the finest jewelry and keep it secured inside the scoop. The nose of the scoop has a reinforced, sharpened shape which allows you to perform aggressive but simple digging. There is an improved fixation on the top of the tube, so it will fit your rod and handle securely. An additional stiffening rib has been added to make the scoop more durable and rigid. The back wall is made stingy angle that provides convenience to stop foot and reduces the load on the hands.
- Coarse sand, Small Pebbles, Clean sand and Silt.
- Excellent for tough job in water with extreme ground conditions: clay and silt clogged sand with shells and stones.
- Made from titanium sheet 1.5 mm.
- Used Holes 5mm, 7mm, and 9mm. Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry.
- Laser Machine production holes.
- Other elements of the scoop, including welding, and polishing – Hand made work
- The front part has a sharp shape, the nose is strengthened for more aggressive and simple digging.
- Improved fixation of the top tube.
- Added additional Stiffening rib to make scoop even more stronger and rigid.
- Reinforced sharpened blade.
- The back wall is made stingy angle that provides convenience to stop foot and reduces the load on the hands.
- Length: 11.5″/290 mm
- Width: 7″/180 mm
- Height: 4.75″/120mm
- Holes: 5-7-9 mm
- Top Hole ~ approx 1.2 inch / 30.5mm (Due to handmade work internal diameter can vary within 1.2-1.225 inch /30.5-31.1mm). We strongly recommend using this model with poles from Dune Scoops or other poles with a diameter of 1.2 inches. Also, you can use additional electrical tape as a sealing layer on your poles.
- Weight: about 690 grams
*Handle color and grip type may vary.
*All our Dune Sandscoops are handmade, therefore individual variations in color and markings should be appreciated as part of the unique quality of the product. Please note that we attempt to provide accurate photos of every single style and color, but your order may vary slightly from the one pictured.