Dune Orca 11.5 x 8 Stainless Steel Sand Scoop with 10 mm Holes & Pointed Tip
Designed with hexagon shaped holes (10mm). Best for finding ancient coins and fine jewelry!
Made of anti-corrosion stainless steel.
The back wall is at an angle to provide a convenient foot step and reduce the workload on the hands.
Improved top tube structure and added stiffening rib to make scoop even stronger and rigid.
- Coarse sand, Pebbles. Good in dry sand as well.
- Excellent for tough jobs in water with extreme ground conditions: clay and silt clogged sand with shells and stones.
- Length: 11.5″/290 mm
- Width: 8″/200 mm
- Height: 4.3″/110 mm
- Hole: 0.4″/10 mm (hexagon)
- Hole for Handle: approx 1.2″/30mm
- Weight: approx 1.25 kg
- Distance between holes: approx. 4 mm
- Pin hole size: about 4-6 mm
- Steel Thickness: Approx. 2 mm
*Handle color and grip type may vary.
*All our Dune Sandscoops are handmade, therefore individual variations in color and markings should be appreciated as part of the unique quality of the product. Please note that we attempt to provide accurate photos of every single style and color, but your order may vary slightly from the one pictured.