Clive James Clynick is the author of two previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. “DFX Gold Methods” is the result of several years of research and detector field-testing. Mr. Clynick draws upon his twenty-five years of metal detecting experience to create this unique guide to finding gold jewelry with the White’s DFX metal detector.
The author shares his proven methods for:
- choosing gold hunting sites.
- “reading” and observing within sites.
- developing a practical understanding of the DFX.
- recognizing trash targets, particularly aluminum.
- creating your own custom ring programs based upon your specific site conditions.
- improving your gold count this treasure hunting season.
(76 pages, 8.5 X 5.5, softbound)