Has this ever happened to you? You’re out metal detecting and you are wearing a coat, gloves, backpack and maybe a hat… You have your cell phone in your pocket secured so you don’t lose it… You’re concentrating on your swinging when it happens… You think you hear your phone or was it a vibration in your pocket? The next thing you do is rip your gloves off, pull headphones off your head and scramble to lay the detector, backpack and headphones on the ground. Then you try to quickly get the phone out of the secure pocket… By the time you have done all this you missed the call… Oh well! We at DetectorPro now have a solution… Gray Ghost BT headphones. We have paired up our headphones with a Bluetooth® receiver! Now you can hear that call come through in your headphones without all the fumbling! By pushing a single button on the side of the receiver, you can now finally answer your phone stress-free and take the call easily!
With the Gray Ghost Blue Tooth Headphones, press one button and start talking. No more having to dig out your phone!
Continue detecting while talking; the person on the other end can only hear your voice and not the detector
Simple to pair up with any phone that has blue tooth; hear email, text or any alerts while detecting
If you miss call, press the BT button on your headphones and it will automatically redial
One charge lasts all day in the field!
Bluetooth Receiver Specifications:
- Supports Bluetooth V3.0 EDR and Bluetooth 2.1, Bluetooth 2.0,1.2 and 1.1 backward compatibility.
- Frequency range 2402MHz – 2480MHz
- Support AVRCP 1.0, A2DP 1.0, Hands free profile 1.5, Headset Profile V1.1
- Operating range 10m ~ 20m (Depending on environment)
- 75 db SNR DAC playback
- 3.5mm audio out
- Can answer calls
- Super low power charge standby
- LED indicator
- Micro USB charging
- Built-in high capacity Li-Polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 100mAh
- S/N Ratio: >75 dB
- Standby Current: <5uA
- Wiring Current: <30mA
- Comes with Micro USB charging cable
- Bluetooth Receiver backed by 1 year warranty
DetectorPro Headphone Specifications:
- Rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coiled cable.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround soft cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 29 decibels.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal
- Land use headphones backed by a limited lifetime warranty.