Detect-Ed Red Belly LS Carbon Fiber Shaft for Minelab Equinox Series Detectors.
Named after the infamous “Red-Bellied Black snake” of Australia, the LS Carbon Shaft Red-Belly-Black edition features a Red Kevlar weave throughout the otherwise 100% carbon fiber shaft.
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft is a single piece to replace the upper two sections of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting. The LS model’s light-weight, no-wobble, strong design proves steadfast in durability and is a long-lasting investment.
This Land & Sea Carbon Shaft complements the Equinox by further enhancing it’s lightness and all-terrain abilities.
- Minelab Equinox 600
- Minelab Equinox 800
- Length: 32.5″ (approx.)
- 100% Carbon Fiber – Black Carbon with a matte finish, for greater scratch resistance
- 35% Lighter – Than stock Equinox shaft (120g vs 186g)
- Collapses Shorter – Shortens to 170mm shorter (overall length)
- Shortened Position – Ideal for water use and transport
- New Clamp System – Custom plastic injection moulded clamp system extremely durable and hard clamping design suitable for lower rods 19-20mm
- High-grade Stainless Steel – Stainless 316 hardware for corrosion resistance
- Fully Extends – Lengthens to original length for normal use
- Durable – Matte-finished Carbon for far greater scratch resistant than its glossy counterparts
- No Wobble – Provides a strong, crisp swing
- Unique Hole-less design – When assembled the LS-Carbon shaft has no exposed holes for pins or arm cuff adjustments, this means the shafts gets very little dirt or sand inside it while out detecting and contributes to it’s very sleek look and unmatched structural integrity.
- Easy Installation – Simply remove your control pod (with the hex key we provide), remove the arm cuff, install them on your Detect-Ed carbon shaft and slide in your existing lower shaft and coil
- Warranty – 1 Year.
*Detector, arm cuff and coil for illustration purposes only (not included)