CORS Strike Search Coil for Minelab FBS Series Metal Detectors (E-TRAC, Safari, Explorer and Quattro)
The Search Coil used by Professionals and Serious Detectorists!
- Nut and Bolt with two Rubber Rings
- Velcro Strap
- Coil Skidplate already attached to coil
- Protective connector cap
- Full 2 Year Warranty
The CORS Strike Search Coil is especially suited to search land heavily littered with iron, such as cities, beaches and parks. Working with a slow swing will help maximize its ability to find not only large and medium targets but small targets which weigh less than 1g as well.
This coil is unusually light for its size, which makes it easy to search for a whole day. The coil is superior to a standard coil in depth by 18%-40% (depending on the model of the metal detector) and in ground coverage of between 25%-50% (depending on the model of the metal detector).
The CORS Strike Search Coil is recommended as a replacement for standard coils. The coil is fully submersible, the coil body is filled with high quality epoxy resin.
- Coil Size: 12″ x 13″ (30.5 x 33 cm)
- Weight: 19.7oz (560g) (without coil cover)
- Double D Configuration
- Screw-On Connector
- Balanced Parameters
- The Coil is filled with a high quality epoxy resin
- Extremely robust coil mounting bracket
- Cable Strain relief offers complete waterproofing
- Outer Coil shell manufactured from high impact resistant plastic UV Protected
- The Search Coil is completely Waterproof
- Coil cover is included (you can use it without a coil cover as well)
- Protective connector Cap included to prevent dirt and dust from getting in when not in use
- Connector has gold or silver plated contacts depending on the model
- High-strength cable with a larger cross-section – Made in Germany