CORS Shrew Search Coil for Minelab Sovereign Metal Detector
The Search Coil used by Professionals and Serious Detectorists!
- Nut and Bolt
- Velcro Strap
- Coil Skidplate already attached to coil
- Full 2 Year Warranty
The CORS Shrew Search Coil is designed to search on land heavily littered with iron and other debris. The shape of the coil helps to separate nonferrous metal from iron.
This coil is light and has excellent maneuverability, it is recommended for use on the beach, foundations of destroyed buildings, attics, wells and tunnels. This coil has good sensitivity to large, medium and especially small targets.
The CORS Shrew Search Coil is easy to use and is very good at pinpointing targets. The coil is fully submersible, the coil body is filled with high quality epoxy resin.
- Coil Size: 6.5″ x 3.5″ (16.5 x 9 cm)
- Weight: 14.25 oz (402 g) (without coil cover)
- Double D Configuration
- Screw-On Connector
- High Discrimination
- The Coil is filled with a high quality epoxy resin
- Extremely robust coil mounting bracket
- Cable Strain relief offers complete waterproofing
- Outer Coil shell manufactured from high impact resistant plastic UV Protected
- The Search Coil is completely Waterproof
- Coil cover is included (you can use it without a coil cover as well)
- Connector has gold or silver plated contacts depending on the model
- High-strength cable with a larger cross-section – Made in Germany