CORS Scout Search Coil for Minelab FBS Series Metal Detectors (E-TRAC, Safari, Explorer and Quattro)
The Search Coil used by Professionals and Serious Detectorists!
The CORS Scout Search Coil has excellent maneuverability and sensitivity to large, medium and small targets. The coil is especially suited to search land heavily littered with iron, such as cities, beaches and parks.
This coil is unusually light for its size, which makes it easy to search for a whole day. The coil is superior to a standard coil in depth by 5%-30% (depending on the model of the metal detector) and in ground coverage of between 25%-50% (depending on the model of the metal detector).
The CORS Scout Search Coil is recommended as a replacement for standard coils. The coil is fully submersible, the coil body is filled with high quality epoxy resin.
- Coil Size: 12.5″ x 8.5″ (31.7 x 22 cm)
- Weight: 17.2oz (490g) (without coil cover)
- Double D Configuration
- Screw-On Connector
- Balanced Parameters
- The Coil is filled with a high quality epoxy resin
- Extremely robust coil mounting bracket
- Cable Strain relief offers complete waterproofing
- Outer Coil shell manufactured from high impact resistant plastic UV Protected
- The Search Coil is completely Waterproof
- Coil cover is included (you can use it without a coil cover as well)
- Connector has gold or silver plated contacts depending on the model
- High-strength cable with a larger cross-section – Made in Germany
- Full 2 Year Warranty
- Nut and Bolt with two Rubber Rings
- Velcro Strap
- Coil Skidplate already attached to coil