This shovel is made from tempered steel and heat treated for durability. The 36″ shovel is powder coated black and the 9″ blade has teeth on each side to cut roots. The handle is made to fit a standard 5.5″ shovel holster. Also includes a built-in, double-sided bottle opener! Made in the USA.
- Blade Length : 9″
- Total Length : 36″
- Color : Powder Coated (black)
- Foot Pegs : Wide, Non-Slip “Cleated” Foot Pegs
- Teeth : Teeth on Blade Edges for Cutting Roots
- Handle Width : 5.5″ Fits Standard Shovel Holster
- Extra Feature : Built-In, Double-Sided Bottle Opener
- Construction : Tempered Steel, Heat Treated for Durability
- Manufactured : 100% Made in Kansas in the Good Old USA
My nephew hasn’t used it yet I guess I’ll get a report when he starts using it
heavy duty bad ass root slicing, rock prying shovel.