Advanced Shallow Water Metal Detecting: Tips, Tricks and Methods for the Shoreline Treasure Hunter
Clive James Clynick is the author of 12 previous detecting “how-to” books and numerous articles. In this, his most advanced book to date, Mr. Clynick instructs the reader on how to become a more versatile and effective shoreline treasure hunter.
- Equipment Handling: “Suiting Up and Showing Up”
- Assessing Shoreline Grades
- VLF and Pulse Induction Methods and Applications
- “Harnessing Pulsepower”
- Rough and Deep Water Hunting Skills
- “Systematic” Hunt Methods.
- Understanding Shoreline Classification and Exchange
- Assessing and Detecting Old Sites
- Combining Tools, Skills and Methods
- and much more
(8.5 X 5.5 softbound, 115 pages)