In this informative and detailed book the author,Clive James Clynick shares his twenty-five years of detecting experience with the reader. These pro-level methods, tips and tricks for the Minelab Excalibur will help you become a more effective, accurate and versatile shallow water treasure hunter.
- Using the Excalibur’s tones to identify gold and recognize junk.
- Super depth secrets, both modes.
- Fresh and salt water tuning for peak performance.
- Coil control skills and methods.
- Getting results in dense trash and other difficult conditions.
- Using pulse induction methods with the Excalibur
- Large coil skills, methods and tuning.
- Understanding sites for consistent results.
- Fine-tuning your skills with the Excalibur.
- Getting top dollar for your gold.
- And much more…
(90 pages, 8.5 X 5.5 softbound)