Set of 7 Pocket Size Metal Detector Field Guides by Charles Garrett.
- Family Treasure Hunting: A Beginner’s Guide
- Understanding Treasure Signs and Symbols
- Introduction to Metal Detecting In Europe
- The Sport of Coin Hunting with a Metal Detector
- How To Find Lost Treasure
- How To Search Sand and Surf: Treasure Recovery at the Beach
- How To Find Gold: Metal Detecting and Panning
‘Family Treasure Hunting A Beginner’s Guide’ book by Charles Garrett.
This soft-cover book contains 80 pages and over 50 images with beginner’s metal detecting tips that will prove fun for the whole family. Discover a rewarding hobby that everyone in the family can enjoy!
From the Garrett library. This book contains 80 pages of beginner’s metal detector tips that will prove fun for the whole family.
Finding a hobby that everyone can enjoy is great because the family that plays together, stays together.
- By Charles Garrett
- 80 Pages
- Includes more than 50 B&W images
- Soft cover
Understanding Treasure Signs and Symbols by Charles Garrett.
Learn to properly interpret basic symbols, key signs and words that you may encounter in your quest for treasure. This book Includes more than 300 treasure symbol illustrations and photos!
From the Garrett library.
“There are far too many symbols and combinations of them to fully cover in this book. I will, however, present basic symbols, key signs and words that you may encounter in your quest for treasure. You should learn to properly interpret these symbols after you find them in order to be successful.” -Charles Garrett
Includes more than 300 treasure symbol illustrations and photos!