Nokta Detection Technologies has released version V1.10 BETA TEST VERSION for The Legend metal detector. Once you test this update, if you come across any bugs or faults they can be reported to Nokta by sending an email to [email protected] by January 1223, 2003.
Nokta notes they will only be evaluating bugs or faults and not “wish list” items at this time for a quicker final release.
Get the Update at Nokta Detectors The Legend, and select Software Update.
1. M3 multi frequency in PARK mode has been updated to prevent coins from being masked by aluminum foil.
2. Bottle Cap Rejection setting has been added.
When the device is in multi frequency, select the Recovery Speed setting and press the pinpoint button. When you navigate with the right and left buttons, you will see the letters “bC” appear on the right side of the screen. You can adjust the bC value between 1-8 using the + and – buttons. When the bC is 0, it means that it is off.
3. Ground Suppressor setting has been added.
It is used to eliminate false ground signals in tough terrains. To access the setting, select the Recovery Speed setting and press the pinpoint button. When you navigate with the right and left buttons, you will see the letters “GS” appear on the right side of the screen. You can adjust the GS value between 1-8 using the + and – buttons. When the GS is 0, it means that it is off. It is recommended that you leave this setting at off position unless needed.
4. The audio emitted as the Tone Break points are changed while in 60-Tone, has been modified with increased bass.
5. Audio Gain setting has been activated in the Gold Field Mode.
6. Warning tones have been added to the buttons.
The buttons will now emit a warning tone in the following cases:
a) To indicate the minimum and maximum levels of settings.
b) When an inactive setting in a specific mode trying to be activated.
7. The brightness of the Backlight Level 1 has been reduced.
8. Bluetooth Chip Version will now be displayed.
When the Bluetooth headphones are paired with the device and the Bluetooth setting is selected, press and hold the Discrimination button. The Bluetooth chip version will be displayed in the clock section. When the button is released, the clock will be displayed again.
9. While in Automatic Ground Balance, the auto backlight will now be lit until the ground balancing is completed.
10. The loudness of the Volume Level 1 has been reduced in PARK, FIELD and BEACH modes.
11. A new level 9 has been added to the Iron Filter (IF) setting.
There has been no change to the levels 1-8. Level 9 will become handy when trying to discriminate some unwanted mid-conductors such as shotgun cartridges as iron.
12. General improvements have been implemented.
Discover Nokta The Legend.