https://cdn.seriousdetecting.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/questscubatectorrecalibration.jpg 1200 1200 Serious Detecting https://cdn.seriousdetecting.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/seriousdetectinglogo.gif Serious Detecting2018-09-17 12:41:412018-09-17 12:42:38How To Recalibrate Your Quest Scuba Tector
If your Quest Scuba Tector is consistently beeping or making 5 beeps when it is first powered on, it needs to be recalibrated.
To recalibrate your new Scuba Tector please perform the following:
- Be sure there is no big metal interference around the Quest Scuba Tector.
- Power “ON” the Quest Scuba Tector.
- Power “OFF” and keep pressing the button and do not release until the LED lights are on.
- Move your finger away from the Power button.
- Two (2) beeps your recalibration was successful.
- Five (5) beeps and your recalibration was not successful.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 again till successful recalibration.