If your Quest Scuba Tector is consistently beeping or making 5 beeps when it is first powered on, it needs to be recalibrated.
To re-calibrate your new Scuba Tector please perform the following:
- Be sure there is no big metal interference around the Quest Scuba Tector.
- Power “ON” the Quest Scuba Tector.
- Power “OFF” and keep pressing the button and do not release until the LED lights are on.
- Move your finger away from the Power button.
- Two (2) beeps your re-calibration was successful.
- Five (5) beeps and your re-calibration was not successful.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 again till successful re-calibration.