Each month we are giving away (1) one Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Pinpointer, (1) one Lil’ Digger 29″ Heavy Duty Double Serrated Shovel and (1) one Lesche Hand Digging tool with Serrated blade!
How do I get an entry into the sweepstakes?
Place an order in a particular month and you receive one entry for our great “BUY to WIN! Sweepstakes”
Each month we randomly select three lucky winners in the particular month for the first, second and third prize!
Winners will be notified by email – so stay tuned, you could be the next winner!
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of participation in the Sweepstakes. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Serious Detecting LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, franchisees and their employees, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same households of each (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve‐month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate. One winner per household. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. CONTEST TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on January 1st, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31st, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of nine (8) Monthly entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”). Each Monthly Entry Period begins on the first (1) day of the Month at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on the last day of the Month at 11:59 p.m. ET of each calendar Month during the Sweepstakes timeframe.
3. TO ENTER: To be entered in the Sweepstakes, place an order from the following URL during the Sweepstakes Period: [[https://www.seriousdetecting.com]] . One entry per person/authorized‐account‐holder; additional entries submitted by the same person/ authorized‐account‐holder will be void. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete or non‐conforming entries are void. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, or uses any robotic, automatic, mechanical or programmed device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by the Sweepstakes Parties, will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a website account/email address. Sweepstakes Parties and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, unclear, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, ineligible or damaged entries which will be disqualified or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason there are infections by one or more computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, or there are unauthorized interventions, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Parties that have the effect of corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of each Sweepstakes, and the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, then Sweepstakes Parties shall have the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and select the prize winner from entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sweepstakes Parties. Sweepstakes Parties reserve the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law. At the Sweepstakes Parties’ sole discretion, Sweepstakes winner may be disqualified at any time.
4. Alternative Method of Entry (AMOE): There is an alternative method of entering the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes without placing an ordert from the website store, please do the following: (1) prepare a 3.5” x 5.5” card with your Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email address; (2) write on the card “I have read and accept the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes”; and (3) mail the card to Serious Detecting LLC, AMOE to Serious Detecting LLC, c/o Write a Review Sweepstakes WSSD2021-12, 3901 Bestech Road Unit 100, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. All Official Rules relating to the Sweepstakes apply to AMOE entrants, including but not limited to the requirements and deadlines for redeeming prizes.
5. Random Drawings/Notification: On [[June 1, 2021]], [[July 1, 2021]], [[August 1, 2021]], [[September 1, 2021]], [[October 1, 2021]], [[November 1, 2021]], [[December 1, 2021]], [[January 1, 2021]] at approximately 12:00 pm (PT), Sponsor will choose three (3) winners at random from all eligible entries who will receive either a Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Pinpointer, Lil’ Digger 29″ Heavy Duty Double Serrated Shovel or a Lesche Hand Digging tool with Serrated blade for the Sweepstakes. The winners will be notified by email. Winners must respond within five (5) days of the sending of the email or alternate winners may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. If an entrant changes his/her telephone number, email address and/or street address after he/she enters the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by postal mailing or email notice to the Administrator’s address (listed below) to be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Allow 6‐8 weeks for delivery of prize.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on the prize he/she receives. No cash equivalent or substitution of prizes is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No transfer of prizes will be permitted. Among other things, entrant information may be used by the Sweepstakes Parties for promotion and marketing purposes associated with the Sweepstakes. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prize winners will be required to provide first name, last name, full mailing address (no P.O. boxes) and phone number. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and may be required, where lawful to execute, a Publicity Release or prize may be forfeited. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that: (i) any claim, dispute, or controversy arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Contest or the awarding or redemption of prizes or the determination of the scope or applicability of the agreement to arbitrate will be resolved exclusively by final private and binding arbitration conducted pursuant to the AAA’s Procedures for Consumer‐Related Disputes in conjunction with the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) Commercial Arbitration Rules (if and as applicable depending on the amount in controversy); (ii) the arbitration shall be held at the AAA regional office nearest the Administrator; (iii) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable entrant may have entered into in connection with the Contest; (iv) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; and (v) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Sponsor. In addition, if the entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the entrant filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost‐prohibitive.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sweepstakes Parties resulting from user’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical or human error errors in the operation of the Sweepstakes, announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the contestant thereby releases Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such contestant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipient agrees that the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, including death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize; from participation in any prize‐related activity or any travel related thereto which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, participant grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, image, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: For prize winner names, please send your request with a self‐addressed, stamped envelope specifying “Winners’ List WSSD”, to be received by January 31, 2022, to the following address: Serious Detecting LLC, c/o Sweepstakes List WSSD2021-12, 3901 Bestech Drive Unit 100, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Vermont residents may omit return postage. 9. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and administrator is Serious Detecting LLC,3901 Bestech Drive #100, Ypsilanti, MI 48197.