Experience gold fever excitement with the Minelab X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack Metal Detector.
The ever popular X-TERRA 705 is now available in an all new Gold Pack configuration. The Minelab X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack Metal Detector comes with the 18.75kHz Double-D elliptical coil as standard, to give you effective depth and ground coverage out in the field.
Click any of the links below to download the Minelab X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack Metal Detector Instruction Manual in your preferred language.
When looking at the Minelab X-TERRA line of metal detectors a few questions always come up. One of them being "What is the difference between the Minelab X-TERRA 505 and the Minelab X-TERRA 705". In this blogpost we will answer this question.
- Adjustment Segments
- Notch Segments(the more notch segments a metal detector has, the more detailed the TID/Target Identification Detector will be)
- The Minelab X-TERRA 705 offers Gold Prospecting mode for those who might be nugget hunters.
- The Minelab X-TERRA 705 offers a backlight (you can continue to hunt at night).
- Ground Balance
- Tracking Ground Balance
- Beach Tracking
- The Minelab X-TERRA 705 offers Beach Tracking for those who hunt saltwater beaches
- Noise Cancel Channel
- Pinpoint mode
The choice is yours, when you look at budget and whether or not you do gold prospecting, beach hunting and need tracking, either machine will do very well. If you want the metal detector to make the setting choices for you (Ground Balance and Noise Cancel) instead of selecting them manually than the Minelab X-TERRA 705 is the machine to buy.
We are announcing a special holiday incentive for the time period spanning November 15th 2011 – January 31st, 2012.
During this time period any detector purchase made for the below listed detectors will increase our donation to the TFMDRF!
TFMDRF stands for Task Force For Metal Detecting Rights Foundation with a Mission Statement we can all stand behind- "It is the mission of the Task Force for Metal detecting Rights to perpetuate the responsible enjoyment of the pastime of recreational metal detecting within all public parks, open lands and waterways".
Our donations are as follows:
|Metal detector||We donate|
|Minelab Explorer SE PRO||$25.00|
|Minelab Excalibur II 800 / 1000||$20.00|
|Minelab X-TERRA 705 & X-TERRA 705 Gold||$15.00|
Want to learn more about the Minelab X-TERRA series and how to get the most out of these detectors? If so, then the new eBook ‘Understanding your X-TERRA’ is just what you have been waiting for! Written by Randy Horton, or Digger as some of you may know him better, and published by Minelab this eBook is a comprehensive guide to better ‘Understanding your X-TERRA’.
Digger has been metal detecting in the Central US for nearly 40 years and has a passion for finding old coins at old sites. In addition to performing field tests for several manufacturers (including the Minelab X-TERRA series), he also serves as Moderator on the X-TERRA forum at Find’s Treasure Forums. Digger has written several articles, and enjoys sharing his thoughts and tips on various aspects of the hobby. His detectors of choice include the X-TERRA, E-TRAC and Musketeer Advantage. The team here at Minelab are all very appreciative that Digger has taken the time to share his knowledge of the X-TERRA series with the detecting community by writing this eBook. We have enjoyed working with Randy to make this eBook come to life and we hope that you enjoy reading it!
Latest Blog Posts
- 17th century coin out of the San Francisco Bay from Minelab Success StoriesAugust 26, 2014 - 1:19 PM
- Good Things Come When You Help! from Minelab Success StoriesAugust 26, 2014 - 1:19 PM
- Pile of yellow in the scoop! from Minelab Success StoriesAugust 26, 2014 - 1:19 PM
- The SDC and Me from Minelab Success StoriesAugust 26, 2014 - 1:03 PM
- Last minute decision from Minelab Success StoriesAugust 26, 2014 - 1:03 PM
- The come true dreams with Minelab CTX3030 from Minelab Success StoriesAugust 26, 2014 - 12:48 PM
- Your time will come - Getting Hammered from Minelab Success StoriesAugust 26, 2014 - 12:48 PM
- Tribute to my Explorer from Minelab Success StoriesAugust 26, 2014 - 12:29 PM